Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions about DXS here
DXS is a trading platform that allows users to trade 100s of global markets directly from their Web3 wallet:
You'll love our instant sign in with MetaMask
or Trust Wallet
DXS users can open trades using USDC
or Bitcoin SV (BSV)
DXS takes advantage of two new technologies / paradigms to vastly improve upon the traditional CFD (see next section) trading experience:
- 1.Blockchain allows for cheap, instant, transparent settlement
- 2.Web3 wallet login eliminates the requirement to create and fund user accounts
Practically speaking this means: no sign up, no deposits or withdrawals, instant trade settlement, 1 cent minimum trade sizes and complete transparency of the DXS liquidity / settlement engine.
A contract for difference (CFD) is a very popular type of financial derivative. A CFD is a contract between a buyer and a seller. The buyer agrees to pay the seller the difference in an asset’s price. The difference is the change in asset price between opening and closing the contract.
CFDs are the most popular form of derivative among retail traders. CFDs allow for a trader:
Additionally, CFDs are cheap to trade and do not have a termination date (like a swap).
Distributed Exchange System.
- Retail traders get targeted on real asset markets by institutional money. Retail traders are better served trading on derivatives markets, like DXS. Trades are not entered on real asset market order books and do not form targets for big money to wipe out
- DXS is a very low cost trading platform. DXS don’t have to secure a source of liquidity (it plugs into OLP). DXS don’t have to manage client balances or connect to the existing financial system. Lower costs manifest as cheaper trading for DXS's users
- Effortless sign in with Web3 wallets such as MetaMaskand Trust Wallet
- No deposits, a position's margin payment is made straight from the trader's wallet. Therefore there are no withdrawal fees
We don't plan on providing API infrastructure, because we don't plan to allow bots to trade on the platform.
DXS liquidity is dedicated to human traders. We want real users. This creates a far more welcoming platform for people interested in trading against other people.
The OLP is designed to run on the Bitcoin SV (BSV)
blockchain and be governed by a distributed network of unpredictably selected servers via multi-signature access. Currently, the protocol is hosted on a single server, maintained by DXS.
In order for DXS to be the product we dream it can be, we need three things from a public blockchain:
- 1.Tiny transaction fees
- 2.Instant settlement
- 3.Proven scale at layer one
We tried to develop DXS on many other blockchain platforms, before eventually switching to Bitcoin SV. BSV
is a solid foundation that allows us to deliver the desired user experience to our traders:
- Proven scale at layer one allows all information to be logged on an independent data layer (the BSV blockchain). Not only does this allow for traders to own their own data, it allows for objective audit of all actions on DXS. This makes DXS the most transparent trading platform in the world
The activities of DXS the trading application are executed through Saint Vincent and the Grenadines entity where licensing of CFD Brokerages is not required. This jurisdiction is used by a number of bigger and longer established competitors in the business (e.g. PrimeXBT and SimpleFX).
Going forward, DXS intends to expand the geography of services and set up structures in specific jurisdictions, allowing clients from additional countries to use DXS without breaching existing regulations.
We are a team of crypto enthusiasts with over 30 years of entrepreneurial, technological and financial experience combined.
Please join our communities and get to know us better: